As a valued Harval customer, we’re informing you about a new set of guidelines known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which will come into force from 25th May 2018. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and below is Harval’s Data Protection Policy.
1. We will collect details such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address when you order goods or services from us by written order, telephone, or email. We will use this information to process your order and comply with our contractual obligations. In order to carry out our work for you, we may also need to share your personal data with a third party such as sub-contractors or a supplier.
2. We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods, services, and guarantee work or additional items, and to deal effectively with enquires. For amendment, or updates of your personal details contact us by email email@example.com or by post addressed to the GDPR administrator, Harval Fitted Furniture, Unit 4 Horbury Junction Ind. Est. Horbury, Wakefield WF4 5ER.
3. We may use Customer personal data for our legitimate interests and in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, updates or events which we think may be of interest.
4. You have the right to opt-out of Harval holding your details, at any time, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, to GDPR administrator, Harval Fitted Furniture, Unit 4 Horbury Junction Ind. Est. Horbury, Wakefield WF4 5ER.
5. We will not sell or distribute personal data to other organisations.
6. If you are not a customer but have booked a survey or received an estimate/quotation from us, this information will be deleted after 1 year.
Yell.com have a pixel on our website which enables cookies to be dropped onto our user’s machines. These cookies may be used to target those users on 3rd party websites within the Yell network.
You may also see Harval Fitted Furniture adverts and content on other websites. For these adverts, our third party providers may use software that can set a cookie to your browser, this will enable us to monitor whether you see the adverts, click on them and visit our website. Cookies are placed on your computer if your browser is set to allow these. If you wish to ‘turn off’ cookies, then please check your browser’s help files for guidance on how to do so. The Help section is usually found in the Menu bar at the top of the browser. Some browsers provide help if the F1 key is pressed. However, you may lose some of the functionality of this website. If you no longer wish to receive personalised banners on the websites you visit, you can opt out.
You can also find out more information about cookies from the websites below:
On this website you'll find information about how behavioural advertising works, further information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet.
A guide to deleting and controlling cookies in many of the internet browsers available.
A tool that allows users to opt out of behavioural advertising delivered by its member companies.
This information has been written by the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.
Terms And Conditions Of Use Of This Website
Use of this website
Harval.co.uk hereby authorises you to view and download information from this website purely for your own personal, informational and non-commercial use. You are not authorised to modify any of the materials or information obtained from this site in any way. Additionally, you are not authorised to reproduce, publicly display or distribute any of the materials or information from this website for any commercial purpose unless authority to do so has been granted, in writing, by Harval.co.uk.
Due to our policy of continuous product development, Harval.co.uk reserves the right to alter any specification without notice.
Any images employed on this website are for guidance only.
Copyright and Trademarks
This website any its contents are the copyright of Harval.co.uk and any unauthorised use of items obtained from this site may breach copyright, trademark and some other laws. No logo or graphic image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted, and agreed to in writing, by Harval.co.uk. Webmasters wishing to use any graphics obtained from this website in the construction of any other website or publication should seek authorisation to do so by emailing a request to email@example.com including full details of the intended use of our property.
Any product or company names used throughout this website may be trademarks of their respective owners and these Trademarks are acknowledged herewith.
Limitation of Liability
The information contained in this website is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Harval.co.uk accept no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided throughout the website, nor any information at other sites either linked to or from Harval.co.uk. Whilst Harval.co.uk have done their utmost to provide accurate and up-to-date information throughout this website, the company assumes no responsibility for, and makes no warranty or representation as to its accuracy or fitness for any purpose. The website may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, misspellings or other inaccuracies. Harval.co.uk assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions of any kind in the content of this website. Harval.co.uk may periodically make changes to the information and documents contained herein without any prior notice.
The information contained within this website does not form any part of a Contract of Sale.
Links to Other Web Sites
Links to other, third party websites from this site are provided purely as a convenience to you. Use of these links will cause you to leave this website. Harval.co.uk has not fully reviewed the contents of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for their content. Inclusion of a hyperlink to a third party website does not imply endorsement by Harval.co.uk of either that website or any products or services contained therein. If you choose to visit a third party website, you do so at your own risk.
All promotions are subject to availability. Harval.co.uk reserves the right to change, alter or cancel any promotion at any time without prior notice.